vendredi 13 février 2009

J'ai du boulot !!

Salut à tous les amis !!

Great news !! J'ai décroché un job !!
Ma nouvelle meilleure amie Lynsey de chez Manpower m'a rappelée ce matin pour m'annoncer que je commence lundi 16 février à 8H45 !!!!!
Voici son mail :
"Hi
You are confirmed to start in Covidien on Monday morning (16th of February) at 8.45am.
The address is:
Covidien
Cherrywood offices,
Cherrywood business park,
1st floor, Block G,
Cherrywood road, Loughlinstown.

When you go in ask for Emily Bradbury or Aisling Rafferty they will be expecting you. You will go into your induction and then into systems training.

I have attached the timesheet for your hours. This has to be printed out every week and filled out daily with your hours, and this gets sent to me on a Friday.

The dress is business casual - which is just a shirt and trousers etc.

I also need the follow bank details:

Account number
Sort code
PPS number
Name and address of bank
And the person you would like us to contact in an emergency.

I have also attached the job spec and information on Covidien for you to read through tonight. Please call me today before half 4 if you need help with directions.

If you need anything else as I said I will be here from 8.00 on Monday morning, I will call you to make sure your ok.

Can you please just send me an email back to confirm you received this email?

Have a nice weekend.

Best of luck on Monday.

Kindest Regards,

Lynsey."


Pas mal n'est-ce pas ???
Je vous ferai un résumé de ma 1ère journée dès lundi soir !!

A+ les amis :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire